ေဆာ့၀ဲေလးပါ အေပၚက ပံုေလးကိုၾကည့္လိုက္ရင္ သေဘာေပါက္မွာပါ သံုးနည္းကေတာ့လြယ္ပါတယ္ လိုက္ကလိၾကည့္တာနဲ႕တက္ပါတယ္ Windows 8 မွာလည္း အလုပ္လုပ္ပါတယ္(ပိုေကာင္း)
Connect to multiple Internet connections for their combined speed and reliability. With just a couple clicks, you’ll be cruising the web at warp speed. The more Internet connections you have, the faster you’ll go!
For the first time, you can connect to the coffee shop Wi-Fi and your 4G mobile device simultaneously, using both Internet connections for their combined speed, and increased reliability. With Connectify Dispatch, you can even use two different Wi-Fi networks at the same time. Just connect a secondary USB Wi-Fi card (in addition to your laptop’s on-board Wi-Fi card) and Dispatch does the rest. At the click-of-a-button, you’ll be cruising the web at warp speed, using the combined throughput of both wireless networks. Even if you lose connectivity on one of those networks, Dispatch keeps you online, moving all of your traffic onto the working connection until both networks become available again.
Share your Super-Fast Dispatch Connection with Connectify Hotspot
Connectify Dispatch is even more powerful when you use it alongside our flagship software router, Connectify Hotspot PRO. Just start a Connectify Hotspot while aggregating Internet connections with Dispatch, and in an instant you’ll be sharing your Dispatch “super connection” over Wi-Fi with all of your friends, co-workers, and other devices. In fact, Connectify Dispatch works so well with Hotspot PRO that we’ve decided to offer the two products together as an exclusive bundle. For one low price, you get both Connectify Dispatch and Hotspot PRO, giving you the most powerful and easy-to-use networking software suite available today!
Connectify Hotspot 126.96.36.199370 Pro
- New Driver Update: Software works even better with Windows 8 and prevents crashes, BSODs, and freezes that some of our users were experiencing.
- Update: Better detection for corrupted Connectify driver installs
- Update: Connectify Dispatch v4.3 drops support for Windows XP and Windows Vista. Users running XP and Vista can continue to use ConnectifyDispatch v4.2
- Update: Connectify Dispatch has upgraded to the .NET 4.5 Framework. The installer will prompt Windows 7 users to install .NET 4.5 if it is not already installed.
- Feature: Dispatch allows users to share on Facebook or Twitter from the Dispatch Dashboard and makes it easy to post screenshots of the Dashboard.
- Feature: Connectify Hotspot and Dispatch UIs allow the user to set whether they should start when Windows starts.
- Feature: Troubleshooter now allows the user to specify whether they are trying to troubleshoot Hotspot or Dispatch.